Whipped Body Butter Tips:
- Our ultra moisturizing whipped body butters contain natural oils including grape seed oil, avocado oil, and sweet almond oil. The combination of these oils will not only moisturize the skin, but will give a slight glow to the skin as well - a sign of healthy and moisturized skin!
- Since our whipped body butters are so rich in moisture, be sure to allow a few minutes after applying to the skin, for the oils to soak completely into the skin.
- A little bit goes a long way! Our rich body butters are made so that you don’t have to use a lot to moisturize the skin.
Sugar Scrub Tips:
- Our sugar scrubs contain the following oils: apricot kernel oil, grapeseed oil, and avocado oil.
- The best way to apply our sugar scrubs is to wet skin, such as when washing hands or showering.
- When applied to wet skin, our sugar scrubs will make skin a bit slippery due to the moisturizing oils. Please be very careful when applying the scrub to the skin, especially when stepping onto tile or other bathroom or bathtub flooring.
- If the sugar scrub sits for long periods of time without being used, some of the oils may separate from the sugar particles. This is completely normal, and the scrub can simply be stirred around to mix the ingredients again.
Heaven Scent Eczema Blend Body Butter:
- Our eczema blend body butter contains lavender and tea tree essential oils, which help to soothe and calm inflamed and irritated skin. Be sure to test a small amount to irritated skin to ensure no irritation occurs.
- Feel free to add the eczema blend butter to skin anytime that hydration and relief are needed. Apply especially after showering, and prior to bedtime as well.